Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Good Idea/Bad Idea

Down to L.A. for a wedding and I hadn't done a thing since Friday.

Friday 6 A.M.

Skill:
OH Squat
8 x 2 @ 95#
then try for 1 RM
130 (F x 3)

Fran:
21, 15, 9
65# Thruster
Pullup

7:12 PR

Came back Friday evening with Mia. We worked on pullups and then rowed. Mia rowed a 2K, I rowed a 3K (in 14:10).

Tonight:

Good idea:
Trying a 35# weighted ring dip. I got it! Woohoo, PR.

Good idea:
Making up the Backsquats I missed yesterday
5 x 5 - 130#

and I'm still on track

Bad idea:

Doing Elizabeth after max weighted ringdip and 5 x 5 backsquats.

21, 15, 9
Clean (83#)
Ring Dip

Time: 15:29 - PR by default, as this was the first time I've done Elizabeth.

I think it may be the last.

It pretty much sucked.

I had to break the ringdips up into sets of one. And redo several that I failed on.

It's been 3 hours and my arms are still shaky.

I'm a bit afeared of tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment